collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 165
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16182 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
13030 Posts
John S John S
11303 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Wake up in a good mood  (Read 1642 times)

Offline Wizzo

Wake up in a good mood
« on: March 13, 2008, 12:34:16 PM »

If you hate being woken up with that horrible noisy alarm clock then you might want to try the Glo Pillow. How you wake up in the morning normally sets your mood for the day, and being woken with a loud noise is not the perfect way to start any day.

For those of you who hate getting up in the mornings, you might want to try out the Glo Pillow. The pillow gentle wakes you up by emitting light, this gentle increases until it simulates the natural rising of the sun.

"No Matter how little money and how few possessions, you own, having a dog makes you rich."

GPWizard F1 Forum https://www.gpwizard.co.uk
:wizard:
Wizzo

Offline Steven Roy

Re: Wake up in a good mood
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 02:20:55 PM »
That has no chance of working.  First of all you could put all the lights from Singapore next to me and it would make no difference.  Secondly once you have thrown it into a corner how does the repeater work?  No repeater alarm and I would never wake up.  Except at 4am when there is a race on.  Then for some reason I beat the alarm.

Offline cosworth151

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 02:50:43 PM »
I have to have a VERY loud alarm, on the far side of the room. that way I have to get up to turn it off.

Except on race day at the USGP. Last year I had a couple of still semi-drunk Germans beating on the door of my room yelling, "Was ist los? Wachen Sie auf!"
“You can search the world over for the finer things, but you won't find a match for the American road and the creatures that live on it.”
― Bob Dylan

Offline Scott

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 12:49:23 AM »
I was listening to a comedian on the radio today who said his alarm clock was broken, so he moved his microwave into the bedroom and set it for 8hrs.  He woke up to a loud ding and had roast turkey for breakfast  :DD
The Honey Badger doesn't give a...

Offline Alianora La Canta

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 06:49:21 PM »
I have an alarm that can only be switched off if I get out of bed. It has a very special repeater programme for the rare occasions that the first time doesn't work, codenamed M-U-M.
Percussus resurgio
@lacanta (Twitter)
http://alianoralacanta.tumblr.com (Blog/Tumblr)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle